PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Monday, April 6, 2009

OUR faithful and fearless K-9 cops

protectors of the farm and family

SKEET, GINGER, STAR AND WICKET in that order




6 comments:

Shanna B said...

My little puppy!!!

WillowtreeTreasures said...

These dogs are just soo beautiful! Their fur looks so soft! You know when animals are really loved and taken care of! You can see it in all of their eyes....these little ones are in a great home!
Thank you for sharing...I love animals!


Deb

WillowtreeTreasures said...

Your dogs are beautiful! They all have such nice soft looking fur! You can tell when an animal is truly loved and you can see it in all of their eyes that they are in a really good home! Thanks for sharing!

You also made the dolls on the right side of your template? WOW are you talented! I saw the one on Ebay...I love their faces. I didn't even know you made dolls! YOU ARE FANTASTIC! They are all just the cutest!


Deb

Chicken Lips said...

They are adorable! Thanks for sharing your "extended" family with all of us!

By Way of Salem said...

What an expression Ginger has! I definitely wouldn't want to mess with that dog! Probably a sweetheart but looks rather ferocious. Kind of like he's saying - yes, come closer....closer.... LOL!!!

Robin Armstrong Seeber said...

nah, Ginger is old, can't hardly hear or see.. she just wanders aimlessly in her safe little world.. LOL