PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Sunday, May 17, 2009

MY BABY DAUGHTER'S WEB SITE

click here






she is taking a sabbatical to start her family...I went to her site tonight to listen to her sing...
wow...inspiring!



Her sister Mandy is also an amazing vocal artist. Will be working on getting some of her songs up here too!!

then there is the SON, Jonathan...wow, amazing as well...but I know he has nothing recorded for me to share with you... maybe I will pursue him!!

3 comments:

Ann said...

Robin..what beautiful children you have...how proud you must be!
I must go visit her website!!

carriejoy said...

Oh my goodness what a beautiful, beautiful voice. She is just lovely Robin!

Carrie

Mandy said...

Hey mom - I love your wallpaper/background... did Shanna design it? looks great and so do you! i'll have to get you something to post... love you - me