PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Saturday, May 2, 2009

STRUGGLING THROUGH

guess I didn't think there was anything that could keep me down so long!!

Had surgery on April 14th, but good news, no cancer!!

Then I guess I didn't have enough already, so I did it again on April 21.
WOW, THAT ONE GOT ME...I guess I thought I would be up and running again by now
but as the doc said " 3 months".
I am trying hard to get back to normal...but the doc knows best.

Got quite a few doll bodies sewn up for the hospital stay of a week, soI could turn and stuff them, and am busily making them into creatures. Thank God for things to do that we love to do.

It's been quiet, daily messages from Shanna and phone calls from hubby, dogs barking, and FOX NEWS, mixed with old reruns of Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, and Beverly Hillbillies fill my lonely and painful days.

Hubby has been wonderful, picking up jello, broth and things I can eat from the store.
Still can't really eat yet...guess that is all part of the recovery process, the parts that they don't warn you about.

Well nuff droning on...back to painting and keeping busy, 3 months is a longgggggggg time.

THANKS TO SHANNA FOR MY LITTLE RECOVERY GIFT!! I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL...thanks for thinking of me...it means the world.

4 comments:

Leslie ~ HarvestHomePrimitives said...

Robin,I wish you a speedy and well recovery. I will be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.

Mandy said...

Hey mom - been thinking about you and praying for you! Hope you got a couple pics/videos of your grandon (maybe that will make it feel less lonely?!)
Much love - take it easy, 3 months will go by quickly!!
Mandy

Ann said...

Robin..I do hope that each day brings you closer to full recovery,and,that you are feeling better soon.My get well prayers are on their way!

jojo said...

Dear Robin!!
I am so glad that you are doing better...I just read this...I have been away for tooo long!!
God speed..
love ya
jo