PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Monday, July 6, 2009

around the farm today

tiny currant tomatoes

and the currant tomato flower, i love yellow

pretty purple petunias

a very favorite~hens and chicks

3 comments:

merelyadream said...

Robin,
The hens and chicks look great! I have mine growing in a sandstone wall of my patio :)
Cat

Zinnia said...

Robin, you have such a beautiful enthusiasm for life! All the things you capture here tell a story of a person with such a zest and passion for living. Your family is just beautiful! Your talents have certainly been shared with your young'uns! thank you for visiting me, and for reminding me about the wonders of life! oxoxoxo Zinnie

sue : ) said...

Cool pics of the bugs ! That wooly aphid is sooo cute...unbelievable.