PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Thursday, August 13, 2009

FAMILY TIMES!





Great Great Uncle Don Payne meets Jack Brawner


Daddy Brawner and Jack





the fam, armstrong, seeber, payne, brawner...what a bunch!


Uncle Ethan meets Jack~


Jack doin raspberries for Uncle Jon


Jack meets Sanders


Jack makin funny faces


Great Grampa Raymond Armstrong


Diggin poatoes


Mommy and Jack with a potato


Grampa Seeber meets Jack


Auntie Katie meets Jack

7 comments:

Leslie ~ HarvestHomePrimitives said...

What a beautiful family you have, Robin. Thanks for sharing them with us. :)

WillowtreeTreasures said...

WOW Robin you have a BIG family! They look so happy and close that is the most wonderful thing! I just had to giggle when I saw the name Payne is in your family ...like you told me! Thank you for sharing your wonderful family with your readers! I truly enjoyed it! Deb

WillowtreeTreasures said...

Your family is just so lovely! What a happy family and sooo large! Mine is a very small family and I have relatives but they live elsewhere and we never see them! It is a wonderful thing when you have a family that is so close! Thank you for sharing this wonderful family with your readers! Deb

Shanna B said...

Wish we were closer! We all traveled in for this trip. From the East Coast, Florida, Georgia, NY, and Tennessee!

Linda said...

Hi Robin, Wonderful to see and share with you your happy beautiful family..Lindax

Doreen said...

Robin..you have an absolutely beautiful family :) You are blessed indeed.

Hugs, Doreen

Ann said...

aren't you lucky! such a large,happy family. love the pictures...beautiful family..
i have a cousin in Ga. and a cousin in Fl. and a nephew nearby...it would be nice to have more. oh well..3 is better than none and I am grateful for those I have! It's good to visit your blog again. From the pictures,it looks like you are feeling so much better..I hope I'm right!