PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Thursday, September 17, 2009

JUST GOT WORD!

we will be on the back cover of Celebrate365, fall issue

it's sorta tiny in the pic, so I put a larger one up of her...I assume she will be inside as well, as she is for sale!
Anyone interested let me know and when the issue arrives and she becomes available, I will notify you!
Thanks for all your interest and support!


We will be on the back cover of CELEBRATE365, with our Lyticia Foxglove! excited and anxious to see her in print.

3 comments:

merelyadream said...

OMG Robin, she is awesome! You keep amazing me every time I look at what you have created!
I have left you an award on my blog for you to pick up :)
Cat

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Good for you!!!! That is great news Robin!
Laurie

Bittersweet Pastimes said...

Congrats, Robin! Well deserved and so exciting! ~ Deb