PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Friday, January 15, 2010

Spoke with Bethany Lowe today

4 dolls went out to be reproduced for July 2010!

She loved them all and wants more!

Cupid couldn't be used due to the complicated hair, so he is available on the blog as a BIN. If you adopt Manny, he will be sent to you from the Bethany Lowe company since he resides there at this time.

Will keep you posted as things happen!

2 comments:

Prim and Proper Folks said...

Congratulations Robin! This is awesome news!! 2010 is looking like a great year for Outside the Box Primitives...Susan

jojo said...

Hi Robin!!!
That is so awesome!!!
Great job...I cant wait to see them!!!I was just thinking about you today !Hope you had a great holiday....I am itching to buy another one of your babies!!
hugs jojo