PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Thursday, July 1, 2010

BUY BP~if they go bankrupt, guess who foots the bill?

After much thinking, exploring and decision making...I decided as a small business owner, it is my responsibility to BUY BP gas. The small business owners who bought the BP franchises did not cause the explosion, encourage the negligence by the company, and BP only requires you to buy BP gas for 10yrs, then you can get it from wherever you want.

If BP goes bankrupt we will have to foot the bill for this travesty.

There is nothing this present govt wants more than to see small business fail.. so I feel it is my duty, desire and decision to help them stay afloat and keep their businesses..

I ONLY BUY BP GAS! they also kept their prices reasonable while EXXOn the big man on the block, was always $.15-.25 cents more per gallon.. laughing all the way to the bank because they can.

4 comments:

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristine said...

Oh! It's so nice to see someone else singing the same tune as me!!There are just too many unintentional victims to the boycott chatter out there.
I support Small Business USA!! ;-)
Best wishes,
Kristine ;-)

Robin Armstrong Seeber said...

truly, so you can pay and get gas, or you can be forced to pay after this country drives this company out of business!