PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

TWO LOVELY PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET~Trish Stover , and Terry Albright

This box of teensy glass icicles was given to me by Terry Albright a new friend discovered on here through Marty Thompson.
 she makes these!

 THis amazing clay pin was hand crafted by Trish Stover, an amazing Canadian artist, 
she sent this to me!! I adored it on her page... 

It is amazing how things are so different in person.. 
so much better.. even though photos are pretty good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am too fully committed to the vegan and Mcdougalling my way to full health. My biggest issues is HPB and then of course the knees with some arthritis. I started on cleaning up my eating plan when my youngest son went vegan at 23 (or about ) So cooking for him and oldest son, who is also vegan has lots of supportive elements in it already. My husband? no way, Jose! he is a meat eater, and a ton of sweets on the side. Well you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink, right/ But he loves my different soups, and loves rice too. If wishes were dishes, right? we'd all be eating good!
Glad to join this blog with you and share any ideas or thoughts on Mcdougalling and being a vegan. It can be so lonely out there, when the whole world seems to be able to eat all those things I won't anymore!! I made up the BF warmners from Day 12 of their in house program and it was so good like a rice pudding. Used a slow oven instead of microwave and it was fine.

Robin Armstrong Seeber said...

hi anonymus..leave me your email and I will add you to the blabbberings part of the starch eater's journyal...thanks.. outsidetheboxprimitives@gmail.com