PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

NOVEMBER 22~two days before Thanksgiving

and I am happy to share I am thankful most every day...
Lately I have been uninspired to create dolls, though I do have a mermaid 
in my brain who is halfway out and flapping her fin to be completed.
I will work on her full time today as the family is awaiting her appearance for the upcoming
Christmas holiday.
Here are some of my favorite flower photos, and yes weeds, living and dead...
Some of the most interesting and prettiest flowers are found on weeds. So I will share; 
FANTASTIC?  maybe not, but cool looking to me... 

white cleome, or spider flower, they are interesting, attract hummers, butterflies and miriads of bees and bugs
 they just grow taller and taller all summer long


cleome in purple


not sure yet, will hope to learn it over the next year




not sure but I think iron weed? maybe not


stem of grass.. with dew


lady fingers?


wild sunflower




jewel weed


crab apple berries




poke berries


forget me nots~ yep remembered THESE


white clover


dried up burdock~I understand the roots are great eating


snap dragon


wild sunflower


such pretty tiny flowers, another weed



teasel


white clover also

No comments: