PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Monday, November 21, 2011

SPIDERS~ are by far my most favorite thing to observe, photograph and learn about, so far at least


the first of my 'really good' photos of a spider
all the whilst I was learning how to take photos.

Then there are the Argiopes, a large 
group of orb weavers within themselves...high on my list
of favorite arachnids.

Black and Yellow Argiope with cicada
so you can see how large and spectacular these
arachnids are.



also called the banana spider


The Banded Argiope are also wonderful
there appear to be two species, I still need to learn
how to tell the difference...


check out his EYES, all of them




spinners at work


and weaving her web to catch a meal.. so meticulous 
and careful...like a slow dance ...


~WOLF SPIDER~
amazing, freaky and oh so large, here seen 
with her egg sac in the weeds...

No comments: