PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Good morning~

To begin, I received the schedule for the MN program yesterday. It appears I will be in Atlanta, Ga at an artist signing with Bethany Lowe that day, so I will miss the first class. I am somewhat deflated as I have been excitedly anticipating the start of the MN program. February continues more classes, so I will just have to enroll for those.

Not many photography opportunities this past month  with nature, as the holidays absorb most of my attention along with my business ( dollmaking) which has picked up tremendously, and thankfully.

On occasion I see the proverbial house spider, stink bug and asian lady bug, but don't have the gumption to cease creating to grab a photo of already overly photographed creatures. I am hardily looking forward to new subjects and instruction in technique.

So,have a wonderful day... be productive but HAVE FUN doing it!

No comments: