PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Saturday, February 4, 2012

CLASS HAS BEGUN!

this is my second week of classes for the MN program

so fantastic!

today's class offered us a picture perfect view of the lovely soft snowfall...





the train tracks that go around Good Zoo....
you can ride the train in season




Dr. Loughman introducing us to his show and tell
a tiny sweet hedgehog who clearly wanted to be
anywhere else but in our class...


quite a prickly hog


a sweet ferret


blue tongued skink~now that is a cool dude


check out his blue tongue! 
click photo to enlarge so you can see the blue! 


nature's candy~ the bunny ( so happy this one ended up 
zoo show and tell and not a coyote's dinner)


one of my personal favorites ( and oh  how I hate to shoot these, but they must go
they are not welcome in my horse barn) 
the opossum...our only marsupial



she was happy to share herself with us today


many more photos and information to follow, 
today was a day of intense learning and so many new things to share
I will continue to share information I gather, as I learn, remember and feel you may be interested ..
thanks for stopping by.

No comments: