PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

DO YOU LOVE BIRDS!

please read...

Colored fabric and yarn for nesting birds;


 In my Master Naturalist program,we talked about making colorful things available for birds to use for nesting,and learned, since birds see color,colorful yarns and fabrics make their nests easier to spot by predators,


so PLEASE  think about that when you offer nesting materials...try to make them more neutral and natural in color so the babies stay safe !


thank you so much for loving birds and making their lives easier! 

No comments: