PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Sunday, April 15, 2012

birds around the farm~

American Robin


Red Bellied woodpecker~female



see her red belly?



Red winged black bird~male


Grackles





Cardinals
~male
 female









1 comment:

Prims and Annies said...

I love taking pictures of birds and always enjoy seeing pictures of birds in other areas of the country. Check out the pileated woodpecker on my blog..I was so excited to see him and thought he would fly off, but he didn't, he just sat there and ate pecans that had fallen. Highlight the link below then copy and paste and it should take you right there http://primsandannies.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-01-27T11:37:00-08:00&max-results=7&start=7&by-date=false the tree.
Have a great week!
Smiles,
Maxie