PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Saturday, June 2, 2012

R.I.P~Star Muretisch Armstrong Seeber, you will be sorely missed

4/2000 to 6-2-2012, BEST friend ever.

Star was taught by Ginger how much to enjoy the large farm creek...


she loved to snuggle down in the cool water and just lay there


she often bathed and played in it, and always enjoyed seeing the 
fish and birds, and occasional snakes...






and though she was 12, she was still full of vim and vigor
able to climb the banks, keep up with us around the farm
and be our companion.




she very much missed her sisters, Ginger who passed last August, 
and Wicket who passed this past March...She became a bit depressed
but always enjoyed hanging with us... she did prefer to stay outside




always happy, always curious, fabulous friendly but serious watch dog...


4 days ago she became listless and disinterested in eating...
didn't come over when called, tail didn't wag, eyes full of 
wonderment...as if to say "help me", the vet after $300 of testing
had no idea... 
she came home...wandered a bit, drank some water, I struggled
to get the medications into her...still not eating...
this morning I went out to check on her 745 am...
she was not insid her hay bed dog house, she was laying behind it
lifeless, eyes wide opened.. mouth opened...
I ran in to ask Roger to check...she was gone, laid down to rest 
and never woke up...



you will be missed, we loved you and thank you for your faithful service
and friendship... 


3 comments:

Ann said...

oh,Robin..I am so very sorry!!!
such beautiful photos of your beloved Star. I hope your memories bring you comfort at such a very sad time. It is so painful to loose an animal family member..it's like loosing a child. Sending you love and hugs.
xoxoxo

artistamyjo said...

I am so very,very sorry for your loss
In my 67 years I have had some truly dedicated and much loved furry friends. I have never learned how to say good bye,but just keep them all close to my heart.
I really believe they love us more then then we ever understand.
Hugs, Amy Jo

Mina said...

Oh honey, I am so sorry for your loss. I know there are no words to soften this pain as I have felt it so many times myself, but you are in my heart and thoughts. Mina