PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Sunday, July 8, 2012


PEEPS! well they were peeps, now they are
larger and not so cute anymore...but still fun
and the adult feather colors are gorgeous


Lucy~my chicken


she is pretty tame... 




the leader of the flock is in grey in the background


it's a bird's life




3 comments:

Ann said...

i think she is very cute!!

Prims and Annies said...

I love chickens..these are so cute..my husband wants chickens...I told him that when he retires we can have them. My "to do list" does not allow for another chore.

Robin Armstrong Seeber said...

thanks ladies...chickens rock, they are the heart of a farm...