PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Sunday, August 19, 2012

MONARCH SATURDAY~

Master Naturalist classes started up again Saturday, what a fun and informative day

At the farm of our instructor~
you can see the milkweed all throughout 
the pasture, what a beautiful paradise she lives in.




finding monarch caterpillars...
some of our class



the beautiful milkweed flower
with a visitor~honey bee
Milkweed is so important to the monarchs, I 
encourage anyone who can, to plant it, cultivate it
and spread it around! 


the left behind exoskeleton of someone's 
instar~ a grasshopper of sorts


view from the pasture


not sure how many eggs, or caterpillars
we actually found, will have to get a "head" count

No comments: