PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Saturday, November 24, 2012

LACEY~ soft as a chinchilla, sweet as pie, lucky as a 4leaf clover until today

she must have been killed this morning or late last night. She only ever went out in winter, she loved the cold weather with her warm soft coat. She came to me last night with her meowtalk, and asked me to let her out... I did...it always makes me feel sick after I let them out ( I don't like any cats to be outside) but I do...they want it, they are happy about it, and that makes me happy...til I find them lying on the road. She was hit 4yrs ago, broke both her back legs, she healed up and she didn't even limp. I guess she forgot about the road it had been so long ago...

R.I.P. Lacey 8yrs old 

2 comments:

Jeri Landers said...

Oh dear! I am tearing up, I lost 3 cats to the road, and we live out in the boondocks. so sorry.

Robin Armstrong Seeber said...

:( thank you so much for stopping by. I miss my Lacey every day...I live on a farm but we do have two roads on either side...it's so so sad...and she rarely went outside, only in the nice chilly night air..thanks so much for caring..