PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Monday, November 19, 2012

TODAY at the feeder~ filled with sunflower chips and raisins, they sure are popular

Just received my brand new Nikon D3200, now just to figure out how to use it! 
Ken Rockwell is a great teacher of photography and reviewer of cameras, and I have learned much from  him .  These are the very first bird photos taken in the morning, then by afternoon hopefully  you can see my knowledge has increased, still a long way to go with white balance etc...but I sure love this camera! 

Downy Woodpecker



American Goldfinch


Chickadee


Tufted Titmouse



afternoon with the Nikon D3200 

 Chickadee


American Goldfinch





wow, it's really hard getting two birds in a photo in focus! 


My very first Pine Siskin! to see one and to photograph one! 








No comments: