PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Friday, November 30, 2012

Winter Birds continued~ antics and habitat


Chickadee~ as usual no way to tell if it's
Black capped or Carolina... still adorable non the less


finishing up a sunflower seed


American Goldfinch 


at the feeder


wants to be the only finch at the feeder! 




Downy Woodpecker feasting on poison ivy berries


White breasted nuthatch 


Tufted titmouse



Northern Cardinal on frozen creek ice




No comments: