PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

GOOD BYE 2013~ a long and difficult year for our family, and now I am back, full swing, full time!

It was a long and unsettling year. Any and everything that could go wrong did, and then some. I won't get into the details as I prefer to keep it behind me.

2014 started out with a band, a good bang, waving good bye to 2013, and greeting 2014 with open arms. Sadly my father passed away Feb. 13th, 2014, but that was to be expected as he was ready to go at almost 90, and it was close enough to the number 13, for it to be just one more 13 THING. He passed peacefully in his bed at home with me, just as he had planned.

My doll sales have risen in great proportion, and I haven't had too much time to get out and do much photography as the weather hadn't been cooperating until very recently.

As the spring continues on into summer, I will be out there seeking out my gymnocarena, along with other less obvious creatures. My father left all his camera equipment to me. It is my goal to teach myself how to use the professional grade cameras and lenses, and to bring you even more wonderful photos, as I grow as a photographer.

Thanks for all the interest in my hobby, and passion. I aim to not disappoint as I pursue nature through my eyes captured in photos.

robin

No comments: