PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

PHOTO CREDITS~ University of Illinois, Entomology dept~ Monarchs

It was with great pleasure I gave permission to Terry Harrison, to use my monarch chrysalis photo from the bugguide.

 Here is what he wrote; 
Hello Robin,

This is Terry Harrison.  I work in the lab of Dr. May Berenbaum in the Department of Entomology at the University of Illinois.  May and I are putting together an outreach display on the monarch butterfly, and as part of the display, we would like to request the use (with full attribution, of course) of your photo of a monarch chrysalis, that appears as photo # 695322 on BugGuide.  Please let me know if you are willing to grant us permission to use this photo.  Thanks for your time and attention.

Best regards,
Terry Harrison

Of course it is my purpose and interest to use my information, photos, and education to further the promotion of pollinators, and nature in general. 
I was pleased, and felt honored that my photo was chosen.

Here are 2 photos he sent to me, to share the display with me. I think it looks just great. 
My photo is the chrysalis in the center bottom of the top photo, and you can see this arrangement in the showcase in the second photo, with the pictures dead center, second shelf! 


Thank you Terry Harrison for this priviledge. 


No comments: