PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

SMATTERED year in review ~ out of order, out of sync but documented none the less!

In updating my blog, I will pop in my favorite photos and rantings here and there. 
They will be out of order and disorganized but I will publish and update this page none the less!
Here are a few of my favorite photos from last year, as awful as last year was! 

FARM IN SNOW

WILD PONIES AT THE WILDS OF OHIO

WILD PONIES ~ THE WILDS OF OHIO
itchin ears


BLUE AND GOLD MACAW AT Oglebay Good Zoo


ZINNIA KITTY ~ a kitten that found us, befriended us, and has since left us


RED TAILED HAWK ~ Oglebay Good Zoo


EUTRETA~
click link to see more photos 


BUMBLE BEE IN PADDLE CACTUS FLOWER


CLEARWING HUMMINGBIRD MOTH


BLUE DASHER DRAGON FLY


GREEN FROG

No comments: